Deadline: We’re ready to wait for the perfect candidate
Start date: 15 January 2019
Does your heart beat for digital products and great user experiences?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded User Experience Design Intern with the experience, passion and skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to…?
- Be part of a 6-month paid internship, learning how creative solutions are realized, implemented and delivered
- Work on projects within screen-based interaction design, or with a focus on user experience in a broader sense
- Join co-creation sessions and facilitate workshops with clients and design teams
- Create user journeys, prototypes and detailed wireframes, with a keen eye for detail
- Develop concepts and illustrate them as wireframes
- Create comprehensive visual designs and iconography
We would like you to be …
- A student with a minimum of two years’ completed studies in interaction design, or a related field, who’s proficient in all levels of sketching, wireframing and prototyping across digital platforms
- Equipped with a firm grasp of UI design methods such as wireframing, concept modeling, working with scenarios, and breaking down task flows
- Great at analyzing outputs from user insights and requirements, and transforming them into UX concepts
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – Japanese is a bonus!
Would you like to join…?
- A workplace where you have fun, learn and enhance your network at the same time
- Monday morning status update meetings, with healthy and delicious breakfasts with fresh veggies and fruits to kick off the week.
- Friday knowledge-share sessions where we share projects, learnings, trends and methods over lunch prepared by a professional chef
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you’re the right one to join our team.
We’re itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our Operations Controller, Manami Goda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
But just a heads up, we can’t process applications sent by email, so when you’re ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you’ve read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.