Deadline: We’re ready to wait for the perfect candidate
Start date: September 1, 2018
Are you a seasoned designer with a strategic mind-set and excellent communication and facilitation skills?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded mid-level Service Designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to…?
- Participate in the service design stages of a project, translating research insights into memorable user experiences
- Map user journeys and help companies define their processes to enable new service experiences
- Conceptualize and define the methodology to solve a client’s challenge
- Prepare, coordinate, and participate in research tasks such as interviews with users or discussion groups
- Help coordinate international projects across several countries
We would like you to be …
- A skilled service designer with 3+ years of professional experience and an educational background in service design
- Proficient in sketching, visualizing, prototyping and testing of service solutions in both early and late stages of development, and professional in the use of service design techniques like value proposition, journey mapping, service specification, blueprinting, testing, etc.
- Up-to-date on the latest techniques/trends/thinking within your field, and ready to share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- A master in co-creation and facilitation, embracing user-centric innovation and cross-disciplinary collaboration
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in Japanese and English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join…?
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local inspiration sessions all year round
Go right ahead and click the “Apply now” button down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you’re the right one to join our team.
We’re itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our Design Director, Agustín Jiménez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
But just a heads up, we can’t process applications sent by email, so when you’re ready to apply please use the Apply Now link above. Thanks! And if you’ve read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your application to let us know. We like you already.